In the summer chickens should be taken care especially, because they do not have sweat glands in their skin, due to which there is no evaporation of water from their skin.
• The structure of poultry farm should be in east to west direction and airy.
• Plant eucalyptus and poplar tree around the poultry farm to give proper shade.
• To protect the chickens from the heat waves, put wet sacks on the windows, but keep in mind that one third of the poultry farm should be open.
• Do not keep the thickness of straw in the shed above than two inches, so that the heat does not increase much and change the old straw before the summer comes.
• In the summer, chickens drink more water, so give fresh, cold and clean water 4-5 times a day.
• Increase the dosage of chickens in summer and also increase the amount of vitamins, minerals and protein about 20-30 % in the dose.