Keep these things in mind for better animal husbandry:
• As far as possible, cattle should be given green fodder.
• If possible, try not to give medicines to cattle with hollow pipe.
• Milking should be done with the help of fist not fingers.
• Cattle must be fed iodized salt.
• If there is mastitis disease, contact the nearest doctor immediately.
• After every three months cattle should be given medicine for stomach worms.
• Artificial insemination procedure should be preferred for breed improvement.
• If possible, keep record of the animal’s milk production.
• Calcium should not be stored with vitamin tablets.
• Every month animals should be given mineral mixture along with their diet.
• Cattle should not be vaccinated with Oxytocin
• The animal stays in the heat for 24-36 hours. Therefore, AI should be done after 12 hours of the heat state detection.
For more information about Agriculture and Livestock, download Apni Kheti app –