6 contagious diseases are commonly seen in Dogs, if not treated on time they can lead to death. Let us know about the primary information about these diseases.
1. Rabies: This is an incurable viral disease, the virus of this disease occurs in the spit of sick dogs. This disease is transferred when a sick dog bites a healthy dog. Symptoms of this disease can be seen from 3 weeks to 3 months of rabies dog bite.
Main symptoms: The dog bites humans or animals directly and spit out of the mouth.
2. Viral Infection: It is a viral disease in which the stomach and intestines get swollen.
Main symptoms: rabies, fever, vomiting and bloody diarrhoea.
3. Liver conspiracy: This is a viral disease.
Main symptom: 2-3 days of fever. A few days later vomiting, bloody diarrhoea, jaundice, abdominal pain occurs.
4. Laptosparirosis: The cause of this disease is a germ known as laptoosipera. These germs spread in the whole body of the dog.
Main symptoms are: high fever, bleeding from the nose, bloody diarrhea.
5. Para-influenza: This disease is known as canal cough.
Main symptoms: Cough is its main sign.
6. Distemper: It is a viral disease.
Main symptoms: high fever, water in the eyes, vomiting, and epilepsy attacks are main symptoms. Stomach ulcers can also occur in this disease.