• If any part of the body come in contact with insecticide then wash the part with soap or take bath.
• If come in contact with eye then wash it thoroughly with water.
• If insecticide is eaten by the person then give the affected person one glass of water by dissolving 2 spoons of salt and then motivate him to vomit out.
• After vomiting give them normal water, animal charcoal in milk, starch mixture etc.
• If the problem is major then immediately consult to nearby doctor.
For more information about Agriculture and Livestock, download Apni Kheti app –