- In plain areas ideal time of cabbage is September to October.
- It required 200-250 gm seed rate per acre. For early maturing varieties 45x45cm spacing is done.
- To get the early yield of cabbage direct sowing is done on the ridges at plant to plant distance of 15-20 cm.
- It yields about two week earlier than the transplanted one. For the direct sowing seed rate of 325 gm per acre is sufficient.
- It required 8-12 irrigation in the whole life. Apply water at the interval of 10-15 days.
For more information about Agriculture and Livestock, download Apni Kheti app –