In poultry, there is a contagious disease that is non-curable; name of the disease is “Raanikhet”. Not only in poultry but this disease also found in ducks, pigeons and birds. This is a contagious disease of Chicks, which spreads very fast through air, water and feed. There is no cure after the disease is fully spread.
Symptoms of the disease:
• Sudden death, sadness, loss of appetite, watery poop of chicks
• Stiff neck and paralysis
• Difficulty in breathing and cough
• Deficiency in laying eggs
• The spread of this disease increases the death rate by 100%.
How to cure this disease:
• This disease is non-curable. Antibiotics can be given to prevent germs from growing.
• When diagnosed with illness, immediately put the sick chickens in a different place.
• Don’t allow more people to enter into the farm. Spread calcium oxide on the entrance; enter the farm stepping on the calcium oxide.
• Bird that dies from this disease should be suppressed or destroyed by fire.
• Vaccination is most important and is necessary from time to time, first vaccination of chickens should be done in 3 to 7 days, then after 28 days and continue vaccination three times a year.
• If the “Ranikhet F1” vaccine is given at the beginning of the disease, it can be improved in 24 hours.
• Keep the poultry farm clean.