• For the prevention of termite, avoid using raw cow dung in the fields. Because raw cow dung is the favourite meal of termites.
• For termite control, treat seed with Beauveria Bassiana Fungicide. Sow one kg of seeds with 20 gram Beauveria Bassiana fungicide.
• Grind 2 kg of dry neem seeds and put them in one acre farm before sowing.
• Put 30 kg neem cake per acre in the field before sowing.
• 1 kg of Beauveria Bassiana fungicide should be put in the field before sowing, after mixing it with 25 kilogram cow dung
• Dissolve 1 kg of Beauveria Bassiana fungicide in water according to the need in an earthen pot, put a small hole in the bottom and use it for irrigation.
For more information about Agriculture and Livestock, download Apni Kheti app –