Usually green chickpeas is also called green gram, which is consumed in raw form and in vegetable form also. For us it is beneficial in both forms.
There are more important healthy nutrients in addition to carbohydrates, proteins, moisture, fibre, calcium in green gram, which make us healthy.
• Due to the richness of Vitamin E, it is very beneficial for the eyes.
• The fibre found in green gram increases our digestion power.
• Green grams also help reduce weight by reducing hunger.
• Green grams control cholesterol and heart diseases.
• Antioxidants found in green grams protect us against many diseases.
• Vitamins and minerals present in green grams reduce physical weakness and gives energy.
For more information about Agriculture and Livestock, download Apni Kheti app –